Imagine that you have divine powers. What do you do? Help people or take the piss out of them? That’s a priest’s life.
Someone famous once said that with great power comes great responsibility. However, some people think that great power means great fun. Where is the truth? You tell me. Priest Simulator is a realistic, well, simulator of living as the most privileged person in town.
- Do the sermons. People will obey you.
- Give the sacraments. According to your own price list.
- Visit people. Collect loot.
- Modernize your church. Or your saint laboratory.
- Perform exorcisms on possessed people. Or animals.
- Destroy the sects. Or make alliances.
- Fight with other priests in Divine Powers Challanges. Or take part in illegal races.
- Spend money on car upgrades. Or weapons to fight demons.